Short Paper Submission
Authors and reviewers should adhere to the following guidelines:
We invite short paper submission 3-4 pages manuscripts (LNCS style, references do not count toward the page limit) from one of the following categories:
- Journal-Paper Abstract
- Parallel Conference Submission
- Early Work-in-Progress
The short papers will undergo a lightweight review, and will be presented as oral or posters at the conference.
Please note, that for journal-paper abstracts and parallel conference submissions, you may need to restrict your paper to a page limit of 4 pages or fewer (e.g. MICCAI allows only 3 pages including references).
- All manuscripts should be submitted electronically via OpenReview, which was setup for WBIR2022.
- All authors can choose to include their names and institution in the PDF for a single-blind review. If an anonymous double-submission is still under review, we recommend to remove all identifying information from the abstract submission. Author names will remain hidden in OpenReview until decisions are announced.
- The accepted short paper submissions will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS; www.springer.com/lncs). You must adhere to the guidelines for authors and each paper must comply with the publishing ethics standards imposed by Springer and use the LNCS LaTeX and MS Word templates as available on the Springer’s website. If you do not want your paper to be published, you have the possibility to opt out.
- We are using the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for submission and review. You can use Overleaf to create your LNCS LaTeX document and generate a PDF.
The submission will undergo a single-blind or double-blind review process depending on the submission type. Journal-paper abstract and accepted conference submissions will be single-blind. For the other submission types, the authors are free to choose. The OpenReview submission will be double-blind. However, we ask the authors to deanonymize their pdf for journal-paper abstracts and accepted conference submissions.
April 30th, 2022, 23:59 UTC-12